Thursday 22 August 2013

UNTITLED Short Story - Part 1

Hi there,

There is this story that I would love to write so I decided to write it on this blog. This blog is pretty bare so I decided to put it to use. The sole purpose really is just to write it for myself however, if you somehow wandered onto this post, you are more than welcome to read it. It will be full of mistakes probably as I am no perfect writer. Currently, this story has no title, I will think of one eventually but for now, it will remain "Untitled". If you guys have any ideas for the title or future plot for the story, feel free to leave a comment and let me know!

------------------------------------------------STORY----------------------------------------------------

Two years and six months have past yet the occurrence of that day continues to replay in my mind. It was that faithful day that my path crossed with his. The day that has changed my life entirely and continues to do so today.

Two years and six months ago...

I was fifteen and finally getting used to high school. I am one of those students who you would probably called a "nerd" though I would prefer the term "hardworking student". I wasn't like Albert Eisenstein smart or anything, I was just always one of the people my classmates would go to for help with their work. I guess because I was a so-called "nerd", I was not popular and was not very social at school. Just one of those quiet students that people remember as just another name in the yearbook. Yeah. School was boring, home was boring, everything just seemed boring to me. There was no excitement in my life, believe it or not, my favourite part of the day was to go to sleep, I didn't have to think of what to do for the next couple of hours. I kept hoping that something will happen to me, a spark that will help me to really begin living my life.

They say "Be careful of what you wish for". They were right but I was pretty stubborn to believe.

---------------------------------------------------TBC----------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment