Saturday 28 September 2013

Second Gmarket Haul

It has been six months since my last Gmarket haul back in March. I decided to place a new order on Gmarket for some new fall clothing pieces since the cold weather is approaching. My order came in a while ago and I confess I am guilty of already wearing some of the clothes. I recently started university and haven't has the time to write this blog post. However! Today is the weekend and so, I squeezed in time to (finally) write this blog in between my study time (accounting is quite boring).

So let the haul begin shall we?

Order date: September 2nd
Shipping Date: September 5th
Received Date: September 9th
Again, EMS is amazingly really super duper fast shipping. I like to point out the 7th and 8th of this month was the weekend so there was no delivery service (how it works with the Canadian postal office) which is why I only got my package on the 9th. Also, the delay with getting my ordered shipped was because one of the sweaters I wanted to get was put on request for a while before actually getting canceled (boo).

Again, let's start with a much needed box photo. I crossed out my address and info for security reasons, the Internet is like a wild jungle you know!


What the box looks like on the inside, oh look at the emptiness in da big box

Okay. So I ordered 4 (suppose to be 5 *sniff sniff*) sweaters/long sleeves from this seller.
Product Links:
http://item2.gmarket.co.kr/English/detailview/item.aspx?goodscode=189607991
http://item2.gmarket.co.kr/English/detailview/item.aspx?goodscode=180245862

So these are the ones I grabbed:

In addition, I also ordered a pair of shoes.


I apologized that this post is kind of rushed due to my time constraint. However, I hope you enjoyed my haul post :). As always, feel free to leave any comment or questions for this post, more than happy to reply!

Until the next haul (which should be soon because I got a friend of mine into Gmarket and we are planning to order together very soon!),

Kitty



No comments:

Post a Comment